TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

nano blitzing is against the rules?

Go down 
+2
OSU_JimmyJams
MAV
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MAV

MAV

nano blitzing is against the rules? Empty
PostSubject: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:55 am

if so someone should tell fathertime cause he nano'd the fuck out of me in our game
Back to top Go down
OSU_JimmyJams

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 am

sure as hell is...hope he doens't continue to do that...this franchise has been very clear on the rules. This should be a SIM League in which players play like the real NFL w/o cheating, exploiting game flaws, and using glitches.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 am

well if you see him trying to nano slant and pitch the ball away from blitz you can still get rid of ball and burn em but like he said you shouldnt nano blitz so guess reason to bring it up for him to stop
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 am

Yes, nano blitzing is against the rules completely and entirely. I don't know what would make him think that is ok. Fathertime, please plead ignorance and/or insanity so that I can allow you to stay in the league. This meens: I dont want to hear how you didn't nano blitz, I just want to see that you acknowledge what the Broncos are saying. Whether or not it is true, it is besides the point. The fact is that I don't want to see one more person complain about you nano blitzing. Its in the rules and it is going to be enforced. This is a warning to you and everyone else in the league. DO NOT NANO BLITZ. If you would like a clear definition of nano blitzing I will be happy to let you know what it is so you don't do it. You have been warned =)
Back to top Go down
https://thegridironleague10.forumotion.com
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:37 pm

If you want to take care of this rule it is very simple. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO MANUALLY MOVE ANY DEFENSIVE PLAYER PRE SNAP. PROBLEM SOLVED! It would be fair to everyone because we would all be in the same boat. You can however adjust your defensive players with the option from the controller.
Back to top Go down
tsarau

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:54 am

sorry but I've never heard of the phrase Nano Blitzing...

I play as one of my LB's usually MLB and I will move him back and forth between the line and about 5-7 yards back but I am always playing as him. I do not move him to the line and then switch players... is that what it is?

I blitz pretty often and just want to make sure I am obeying the rules... NPHemi, I played you week 1 so I assume if I do Nano Blitz.. I would know?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:21 am

its fine to play any position nano is just a exploit of game to always have free blitz going unblocked there are ways to stop like pinching the line going into shotgun and having the backs turn into blockers
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:11 pm

I wasnt sure I should post this, but inorder to get rid of all confusion, anybody whodoesnt know what a nano blitz is watch this video. DO NOT repeat in a game what this player is doing, this is for demonstrational porpouses only!

Back to top Go down
https://thegridironleague10.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nano blitzing is against the rules?   nano blitzing is against the rules? Empty

Back to top Go down

nano blitzing is against the rules?
Page 1 of 1