TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Bronco 42 Raiders 3

Go down 
+4
NPHemi
MAV
Vista3131
jaking1990
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jaking1990

Bronco 42 Raiders 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 am

Wow seriously you threw 3 touchdown passes in the 4th while having a 21 or 24 to 3 lead and had one pass 39 yards for td. you had 11 rush attempts 79 yards you probably didnt even have a rushing attempt in the 4th, nice to see someone following the rules. There is no way you can say you didnt run the score up. And want him removed from league

Last edited by jaking1990 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:51 am

I am not in a good mood anyway so I will say MAV your a piece of crap you ran up the score. That trade was way lopsided but you so stupid you thought it was fair go crawl in hole you came out of. You are a cancer to these leagues it is people like you that ruin good things.
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:02 am

wow really U should be grateful I took a knee on 4th down at the 1 so I wouldn't score anymore. I ran in the 4th but mcfadden got hurt and greene fumbled the last time I ran with him. we play again this season next time I'll go easy on ya I kno U can't handle a real player.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:50 pm

i've won easy each time but you didnt see me passing all day dont try to say you ran the ball stats dont like you maybe ran twice its not about how bad you can kill someone i could of scored around 70 if i wanted your just some 12 year old kid we doesn't even read the rules
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Ok MAV, I have some REALLY bad news for you. This is not the first person who has come to me about you and that one passing play that you like to use. I am pretty sure that the play you are using is one I am familiar with and it is a known money play (it works damn near every time). I know full well that you have been using this play because of the fact that on your first game you got 446 passing yards, you ran the ball only 12 times to get 19 yards, now I KNOW you are not a passing powerhouse because you only have Eddie Royal and Steve Breaston as your 2 best WR, and I know they arent going around destroying everyones CB's and secondaries. Then you go into this game (a divisional game) and you run that same damn play and win 42-3. You are not a "good player" you dont need to "go easy" on anybody, what you need to do is get over yourself first of all and then start playing in this league by the rules. Because you also just won 42-3 and you were throwing the ball in the 4th quarter, now why after I CLEARLY stated that running up the score was not going to be tolerated, did you need to go into the second half up 21-3 throwing the ball around the field and scoring 21 PASSING TOUCHDOWNS in the fourth quarter? What part of that is ok to you? The Raiders do not need to feel lucky that you knelt on fourth down because you finally thought that 42-3 sounded like a good enough ass whooping by a money play, it is you who should feel lucky I havent kicked your cheating ass out of the league yet. So, because I decided that you can get another chance, I am going to give you 2 options.

Your first option: You can allow me to remove you from the league for 3 games as a suspension, where your next 3 games will be your opponents playing against the CPU of your team. After which you will return to the league and not use that passing play to get you out of tight spots anymore. That meens no over using the play and no using it on every 3rd down so that you dont give the ball back to the other team by having to punt it.

Your second option: You can leave the league because you are to big of a pussy to stay and play the game the way it was ment to be played without your way of cheating the AI.

You can just reply by saying one of two things, Option One or Option Two. I do not want to read about you defending yourself. I dont need to hear it at all, and as a matter of fact dont waste your time typing a convincing explanation because when I see that you have replied I will just type in the word OPTION into my "find" feature of my web browser so that it finds that word in your text and I dont have to go searching through it to find all I need to know. So, again type in your response or leave. Plain and simple.
Back to top Go down
https://thegridironleague10.forumotion.com
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:35 pm

OP 1 dont bother removing me I'll go on my own but when I come back I'll be 2-4 and I'll still school U bitches and I only abused one passing play against father time because he was nano blitzing me I did not abuse a damn play vs the raiders nor did I need to that kid can't play D and dont ever call me a cheater U never played me ur going off wat some pathetic fag said if U wanna kno how good I am play me
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey Hemi dont kick Mav believe me i have been in tons of leagues with him and u would be lossing a very good owner.He also isint a cheeser i have played him a lot and he plays fully sim.
Back to top Go down
stefanswede

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 pm

MAV IS UNDOUBTEDLY SHOWING HORRIBLE SPORTSMANSHIP (IT'S IN THE CODE OF CONDUCT)....YOU DONT CALL ANOTHER PLAYER FAG WITHOUT CONSEQUENCES.......WE SHOULD VOTE TO KEEP HIM OR NOT.....I SAY GET HIM OUT!
Back to top Go down
funkmasta198

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:56 pm

if what u say is true texans then i say just give him his suspension n then watch him when he comes back. however i really dont appreciate him calling others in the league a fag. really thats way to unsportsmanlike for me. not all players here are god like at this game. like me many are apart of this league to have fun in a good league. if i win i win, if i lose i lose. theres no need for name calling.
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:42 pm

maybe if the commissioner wasn't calling me a pussy I wouldn't call names either I'm not here to start trouble I just wanna play madden
Back to top Go down
tsarau

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 am

sorry but I have another question regarding all of this...

I honestly don't think a 21-0 point lead is safe at halftime... hemi, I came back to beat you after being down 21-0 (luckily, but still) and then in week 2 my opponent took me to overtime after I had a 21-0 lead at half. So I don't want to look like a d-bag, but if I am up 21 points in the third... I still plan on passing now. In the 4th it is a different story... I will probably run 3 straight plays and be fine punting with that lead, but not in the 3rd quarter.

I'm wondering about the nano blitz thing as well because it seems like a lot of the time people do this... I mean if you have a good play against the offense, shouldn't the offense find a way to counter it? Isn't that why scheming is important and knowing how to beat certain plays? Same with Money Plays on offense... if I get use to an opponent beating me over and over again with the same play... I'll start playing in the zone that my players are being burned in.

I only have a couple of 3rd and long plays I trust... they dont work every time but I literally choose between 4 different plays on third and long and if one is working better then the others.. I keep using it.

I am having a great time in this league and love how organized everything is, so I just want to make sure I am obeying the rules. Also, I will say I do not run the same blitz over and over but I do like to blitz often.. and on offense I prefer to run, but when I have to pass I rely on a couple of plays more often then others..
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:00 am

tsarau wrote:
sorry but I have another question regarding all of this...

I honestly don't think a 21-0 point lead is safe at halftime... hemi, I came back to beat you after being down 21-0 (luckily, but still) and then in week 2 my opponent took me to overtime after I had a 21-0 lead at half. So I don't want to look like a d-bag, but if I am up 21 points in the third... I still plan on passing now. In the 4th it is a different story... I will probably run 3 straight plays and be fine punting with that lead, but not in the 3rd quarter.

I'm wondering about the nano blitz thing as well because it seems like a lot of the time people do this... I mean if you have a good play against the offense, shouldn't the offense find a way to counter it? Isn't that why scheming is important and knowing how to beat certain plays? Same with Money Plays on offense... if I get use to an opponent beating me over and over again with the same play... I'll start playing in the zone that my players are being burned in.

I only have a couple of 3rd and long plays I trust... they dont work every time but I literally choose between 4 different plays on third and long and if one is working better then the others.. I keep using it.

I am having a great time in this league and love how organized everything is, so I just want to make sure I am obeying the rules. Also, I will say I do not run the same blitz over and over but I do like to blitz often.. and on offense I prefer to run, but when I have to pass I rely on a couple of plays more often then others..

Okay, I get what you are saying about the 21-0 third quarter, thats fine because that is not what im neccisarily concerned with, I am concirned more with the 4th quarter cuz you are right, I had you beat all game long until the 3rd came and then everything went to shit. But anyway yeah there is no defending the Nano blitz because it is set up to confuse the AI, no matter how you try to defend it a perfectly run nano blitz will ALWAYS leave a linebacker unblocked and sacking the QB. The money play in question is not one that you really can defend unless you just get lucky that your AI controlled CB doesnt allow him to catch the ball. Other then that its kind of a done deal with that play. And dont worry Dolphins you are doing great, despite beating me when I had a 21-0 lead lol! you are doing just fine and Im glad that im providing what you were looking for.
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 am

can I appeal my suspension maybe to a 1 or 2 game suspension I only abused that passing play in one game vs the browns because he was nano blitzing and in the raiders game I used poor judgment passing in the 4th quarter but like I said darron was hurt and greene fumbled on his last run. I'm a good owner easy to get a hold of and I've tried to abide by all the rules and regulations I really wanna be apart of this league
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:47 am

Ok Broncos, I believe you and you have been pretty active in the forums. I will let you get off with a warning and a one week suspension because I just looked and your schedule for the next 2 weeks there are no divisional opponents and because I just feel I was being to harsh befor so, basically you can come back after wednesday, or whenever the cowboys plays the game against you. The password is iron2010, which I will change after you re-join. Make sure u still check the forums and stuff and stay up on everything.
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 am

thank you hemi U wont regret this decision
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronco 42 Raiders 3   Bronco 42 Raiders 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bronco 42 Raiders 3
Page 1 of 1