TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
About The NFL EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
About The NFL EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
About The NFL EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
About The NFL EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
About The NFL EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
About The NFL EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
About The NFL EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
About The NFL EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
About The NFL EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

About The NFL

Go down 
5 posters

will L.T. ever have another 1,000 rushing season again?
yes
About The NFL Empty25%About The NFL Empty
 25% [ 3 ]
no
About The NFL Empty75%About The NFL Empty
 75% [ 9 ]
he wont be in the NFL next season
About The NFL Empty0%About The NFL Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MAV

MAV

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm

hey guys I thought it mite be a good idea to make a thread about the NFL here, since most of us are football fans and most of the discussion boards out there are fool of obnoxious deviants that kno little to nothing about the NFL that just make ignorant comments without listening to others points.

anyway its been a busy week in the NFL, 2 running backs that were thought of as elite 2 years ago are now free agents just wondering where U guys mite think these RBs will land and if they have anything left in the tank.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 am

I can see LT getting one more 1000 i he goes to a team to be a starter like if he starts with new england i could see him doing it as a primary carrier but thats if he's the number 1 and for westbrooke nope no chance philly ran him into the ground just a shell of former self if he plays somewher i'd say maybe 600 yards and 200 rec if he doesnt get injured if he misses games wont even get that
Back to top Go down
drojo+mojo

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: LT   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:15 am

I see LT going to someone like the Seahawks, Dallas or even Pitt. If he gets a good line ahead of him he will rush for 1,000 easy. Besides, he feels he's got something to prove.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:07 am

dallas or pitt maybe but not seattle he wants to win a ring seahawks are would need at least 3 years with good drafts to contend
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:30 am

wow I didn't even think about pitt, that makes sense I can see him as catching passes from big ben when he's scrambling plus with mendenhall wearing down defenses with his power running L.T. can be a nice change of pace.

I don't see L.T. playing for the pats after his feud with the hoody basically calling the pats cheaters he wants to win a ring so idk if he'll go to Denver but that would give him a chance to prove to San Diego what he has left. I think correl buckhalter is done he started the season nice but his knees are done and I think L.T. would flourish in josh mcdaniels offense with knowshon splitting carries L.T. he could be like a more explosive kevin faulk in that scheme.
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:57 am

I hadn't heard or thought of that, but as a Steelers fan, I'd welcome LT there - he's got something left in the tank and something to prove. 1000+ yards? Only if he is the feature back, and I don't think his body can withstand that punishment anymore. Frankly, with Parker likely leaving, LT would be an upgrade in a similar role but far w/ superior receiving ability. I'm hopeful it happens.

I keep hearing it is the Texans, and I think he'll sign there. Puts him closer to home and the Texans need a reliable RB - Slaton turned out to be "who we thought he was" - a slippery change of pace back but not an every down back. He may get 100+ yards in a game, but 75 come on one run.

Westbroke is done, IMO. Philly just wore him down and he already was a small guy to begin with. Maybe he signs somewhere as a Reggie Bush type slot receiver, screens, etc. But he can't move the ball on the ground consistently anymore..
Back to top Go down
funkmasta198

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 am

The over 30 rule with running backs has ran true for the most part. (with a few execptions of course) running backs seem to start running out of their prime after the age of 30 after all the years of running and being hit in the NFL. I cant see either westbrook or LT getting to 1,000 yards again. While i believe that both rb's may still have something left in them to help a team with their god given talent, neither of them will be able to get a number 1 job. not only because of their age/past injuries, but there just aren't many one back systems any longer in the NFL with many teams going to a two back system.

my guesses...LT goes to Texans...and as much as it would kill me to see it, if westbrook doesnt retire, the redskins. but then again those are just quick picks without reading anything

now another question going into this offseason, with the panthers coming out and saying that they will not put the franchise tag on J. Peppers, who is willing to pay the big bucks needed to sign the dangerous de. ive heard the patriots and eagles mentioned. And while i would love to watch tony romo try and run away from trent cole and julius peppers coming from both angles...i cant see them paying 20 mil a year for him. but again maybe im wrong they have offered big bucks to big names before.
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Yeah peppers is the biggest FA out there this off-season I keep hearing NE but I don't see him playing OLB in the 3-4, he's been known to take plays off and taking plays off at the OLB position is way more dangerous to ur defense than taking plays off as a DE.

I can see peppers going to New Orleans or maybe chicago then again I wouldn't be surprised if snyder throws 100mil at him washington loves to sign those big names
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 pm

saints have 21 free agents dont think there gonna have money and peppers wants to play olb more then DE be intresting to see where he goes could be like hayesworth and get a big payday get hurt or not produce
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 pm

he may want to play OLB but I don't see any 3-4 team taking the risk he's a proven DE he's an unproven OLB. I think he'll get the most coin signing with a 4-3 team maybe but I don't see anyone paying him what he thinks he's worth besides washington
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 am

westbrooke could still be a 3rd down option he always kill ppl in philly on screens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About The NFL Empty
PostSubject: Re: About The NFL   About The NFL Empty

Back to top Go down

About The NFL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheGridironLeague :: General Discussion-
Jump to: