TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections

Go down 
+3
VintageCrime
agob1
NPHemi
7 posters

Who do you think will win the GOTW (Game of the week)?
Chargers
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections Empty50%Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections Empty
 50% [ 5 ]
Steelers
Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections Empty50%Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections Empty
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
NPHemi
Admin

Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:47 am

1.Jaguars- Hanging on to number 1 by their finger tips, almost lost it this week.

2.Lions- Had a huge offensive showing but defensively they have alot to work on.

3.Panthers- Squeeked by with a win this week against a very good Cowboys team.

4.Seahawks- Beat the unranked Bears with ease, onto the unranked winless Colts this week.

5.Packers- Proving more and more each week that the week 6 showdown against the Lions is going to be a good one.

6.Chiefs- The Chiefs are on their way to a 4-0 start this week.

7.Cowboys- Lost to a #3 ranked Panthers team only by just a hair.

8.Browns- Kept the Ravens in their place in the division and is now onto a 0-3 Bengals team.

9.Steelers- Beat the winnless Bengals and is now onto the #9 ranked Chargers.

10.Chargers- Played a great game against the former #8 ranked Dolphins and beat them, now trying to move up to #9.

Projections

My record for projections: 14-2-0

OAK@HOU- I think that Houston is going to take this one, the Raiders havet yet shown much life up until now, yet both teams are winless and are looking for their first win of the season.

DET@CHI- I dont think that the Lions are going to be slowed down by the Bears, this should be an easy win for the Lions.

TB@WAS- Both teams have no current owner, so its kind of hard but I think that Tampa is going to win this.

CIN@CLE- With the way that the Browns have been playing I dont think that the Bengals will be able to stop them.

NYG@KC- The Cheifs will probably exploit the Giants defense by defaulting to the air like they have all season long.

TEN@JAX- The Jags will pull this one out but with the way that they almost let #1 slip out of their hands last week this could be closer then we think.

BAL@NE- The Patriots haven't really gotten off to a good start especially since their team owner refused to show up to 2 of their 3 games and then getting fired by the commish the team morale is down and I just don't see the remaining season looking good for the Pats.

SEA@IND- It is hard to believe but the Colts are scraping close to the bottom of the AFC while the Hawks are flying high to the top of the NFC, the Seahawks should win this.

NYJ@NO- With no coach I dont think that this Jets team is going to be to difficult to beat.

BUF@MIA- After losing a heart breaker to the Chargers last week and losing their spot on the rankings, I think that the 'Phins are going to put up a fight and try to redeem themselves this week.

DAL@DEN- This should have been a big game but with the recent suspension of the team owner I dont think that the team is going to have the willpower to defeat and pretty good Cowboys team.

STL@SF- Since the departure of their owner the Rams have been losing games left and right, and I just cant say where their effort will be against this 49ers team.

GB@MIN- The cheese heads of Green Bay are excited for their team this season, because they are off to a 3-0 start and are showing the NFC that they are worthy of their #5 spot on the rankings, they will keep the Vikings at bay in the NFC North.

***SD@PIT***- There is nothing better then 2 top ranked teams going head to head, this match-up pits the #10 San Diego Chargers against the #9 Pittsburgh Steelers in a game that is going to end with one team out classing the other. The Steelers have shown that they are a powerhouse in their division and a loss this week would give the Browns an uncontested lead in the AFC North division. The Chargers who are also making a splash by hitting the #10 spot in the division by beating up on the Dolphins who are no longer ranked as a result, are looking to put the Steelers undefeated season hopes to rest. This is going to be a very good game. I think the Steelers could take it if they brace for impact and dont take the upstart Chargers lightly.

Bye weeks this week: ATL, ARI, CAR, PHI.

Last edited by NPHemi on Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thegridironleague10.forumotion.com
agob1

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 2:57 am

SEAHAWKS R IN THE NFC
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:31 am

Shit lol I knew that, my bad. good catch on the typo tho dude.
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:04 am

6 drops later and an absurd pick 6 and i lose to the CPU - eons since that happened!
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:18 am

im not sure about charges since its pat white i can count him to scramble each down
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 am

Well, all I know is that rolling out of the pocket on every pass play is not allowed so I hope that it hasnt been his game plan cuz that wont fly.
Back to top Go down
tsarau

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:11 pm

he doesnt scramble much with White, but he will run outside of the pocket. Keep close attention to the TE he likes to hit him over the middle of the field
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 pm

are you kidding we played half a game but if froze last night he ran out every single play unless it was a run
Back to top Go down
tsarau

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:28 pm

i played him last week, and i had no problem with his play.. that's why he drafted white.. you have to expect that but as long as you have a man on his TE you should be able to stop him. I held him to 7 points thru the first 3 quarters but then I fell apart and let him come back to score 19 in the 4th... including a 30 yard bomb to his running back with no time left. So his play is definitely beatable if your guys are in the right position. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
groundworktx

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:43 am

lol keep projecting me to win and ull be good to go lol
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:55 am

well chargers Blue ray reader broke in his ps3 so unless he leaves are game will be simmed
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:52 am

His PS3 is shot?
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:11 pm

yea we were talking told him were to go to send it in to get fixed but he'll be gone for month or so most likely
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:46 am

Alright well I will have to remove him then for now.
Back to top Go down
OSU_JimmyJams

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Det vs. the Bears was quite close...outside of the last second FG due to me going for it on 4th down in my territory...it was a nailbiter. I'm getting better...y'all better watch out.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm

yea i saw that i was like oh snap the bears almost pulled of an upset last night i was on checking to see how end of your game went must of been a real close on
Back to top Go down
groundworktx

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Yooo, agreed. Yall better stop sleeping on OSU, team was NIIIICE...it was a really good game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections   Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Power Rankings and Projections
Page 1 of 1