TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
Where has  the commish been EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
Where has  the commish been EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Where has  the commish been EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
Where has  the commish been EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
Where has  the commish been EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Where has the commish been

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jaking1990

Where has  the commish been Empty
PostSubject: Where has the commish been   Where has  the commish been EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:51 pm

and when are we advancing the next weeks to get back on right time for the league
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Where has the commish been   Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 am

well nphemi left and league commish is now vista3131 so are you going to continue or leave the league and have it die, wish i had commish lol
Back to top Go down
turner46

PostSubject: Re: Where has the commish been   Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 am

I just msgd Vista when I seen that in transaction history and he wasnt notified or anything he was surprised when i said did you know you were promoted to commish and that vista left and he said no. we should strongly consider imo a all conference league ive seen this too much, way too hard to get 32 owner which we had and to keep 32 owners.

I hate cpu games as much as the next guy but a all conference league only has 4 games a year per player so no one has an advantage of having more or less cpu games and also the super bowl would be vs cpu.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: Where has the commish been   Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:44 am

id want to keep going unless it drops below 18 ppl but i have other league if it dies down more ill probably just quit this one if redraft or restart im pretty much done
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: Where has the commish been   Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:55 am

damn this sucks I thought vista was gonna make his own LG I kinda wanna quit I'm sick of these old rosters
Back to top Go down
stefanswede

PostSubject: NEW COMMISH   Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:04 am

I JUST GOT OFF MY PS3.....AND NOTICED THAT HEMI QUIT AND VISTA IS THE NEW COMMISH....
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: Where has the commish been   Where has  the commish been EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:07 am

Why did Hemi quit? Vista, are we doing a new league?

Personally - i think 32 ACTIVE players is a pipe dream. i know dts1118 (Colts) is in for the league and I may be able to get another dependable guy as well. agreed, i hate playing the CPU too, but i also don't want to spend a bunch of time trying to schedule 3 games a week w/ non-responsive owners, only to have my game simmed and lose b/c the cpu does a bunch of dumb shit during the sim (in another league i have AD and the cpu runs about 6 times a game when i sim, WTF?).

sometimes just being able to hop on at your leisure and finish off the CPU is nice too just to keep pace.

why not just start a new league w/ 16-20 ppl, Vista as the commish (can you have co-commish? i didn't think that was possible, vista has to transfer commish to that person), redraft, and agree to 48 sim window, giving everyone 2 nights to play their games? i open to 72 hours, but no more - we'll never get to season 3 before '11 comes out...

and, can we agree on the quarter lengths BEFORE the draft and agree not change the rules afterwards? i thought it was real bush league of Hemi to change to 7 min quarters after the draft...really blows for those of who drafted around a running oriented offense and now are forced to pass w/ a butthole like Josh Freeman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where has the commish been   Where has  the commish been Empty

Back to top Go down

Where has the commish been
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheGridironLeague :: General Discussion-
Jump to: