TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP

Go down 
+10
Colin39
drojo+mojo
beast1023bc
VintageCrime
vito904
dts1118
jaking1990
Vista3131
MAV
NPHemi
14 posters
AuthorMessage
NPHemi
Admin

LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP Empty
PostSubject: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:30 am

Ok, as many of you have noticed there are ALOT of people who joined the league, went through the motions, joined the forums, sat thru the draft, etc... and then just stopped showing up or are now non existent. My only thought is that it is going to be a true pain for me to get a 32/32 league again and be able to manage everybody and make sure people play their games. That being said I just want to say that it has been really fun playing with you guys and putting this 32 team league together. But I dont know how many of you will like what I am about to say but the fact is that I feel like I have no choice. I am going to turn this league now into a 16 team league, I know I know, I just cut the league litteraly in half. Well, its not all bad. IMO I think this will be way more fun then befor. My idea is that I am going to make this league a 16/16 league with 2 team owners in each division. This meens that more then likely almost all of your games will be against CPU. This will not take place immediately as we still have 25 teams in the league with 3 of them getting the boot tonight and 1 of them going on a temporary vacation due to a PS3 malfunction (Chargers). So, what this meens to you is a couple of things, #1. I am going to be cracking down on people not responding ON THE FORUMS #2 I am going to crack down on "no-shows" (people who decide not to play their game in time) #3 If you want to help the league out and switch teams to a division that has less then 2 teams (as long as your division has more the 2) then you are going to be given that privilege only until maybe the 5th or 6th week.

You know I hate to change up the league on people in the fourth week but seriously as I look at the league as a whole I realize that there are team owners here who I can tell are going to be here a while and are constantly on the forums, that is what I want, that is who I want in the league and I firgure it will be easier to get 16 people in the league who are die-hard gridiron owners then it would be to try and get 32 of them, it just seems really unrealistic now with how good some people are at being flakey. So, for those of you who hate this idea, I am sorry, this is going to be the way things go. Its still going to be fun, its just going to run ALOT smoother and will be more fun, and less like work/ a job to get somebody to jus play their damn game against you every week.

-NPHemi
Back to top Go down
https://thegridironleague10.forumotion.com
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:01 pm

hey maybe we should restart the league with another draft since they updated the online franchise roster. that way instead of ppl having to leave their team to go to another division they can draft their team in their new division. plus I think ppl really wanna do a league with the new rosters
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Hey hemi I have to tell you that I have Zero interest in playing the computer not fun not challenging down right boring.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 4:18 pm

im all for removing owners who dont show up but im not interested in playing cpu i'd do offline franchise for that, just rather keep as many active as possible then cutting it to less
Back to top Go down
dts1118

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Have enjoyed being in this league (even though I am 0-4) but I agree about having no interest playing the CPU. I would say if you do cut the number or not that anyone who has a game against the CPU should have it simmed. Just a thought but I am in for whatever.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:51 pm

ill stay in the league but not put any effort in cause computer match today shut them out other then a pick 6 in endzone cause was hit as i passed but its not fun
Back to top Go down
vito904

vito904

PostSubject: cpu games   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:17 am

I see what every one is saying but when it comes closer to playoffs I don't think no one will mind a cpu game or two the way I see it is a sure win for fighting for a playoff spot certainly in tougher divisions.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 am

the 22 ppl left and illmatic might be back when fixed and bengals owner already been on forums to explain so 24 ppl i dont see why should cut to 16 players if the other 8 still want to continue
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:41 am

i'm in for whatever...a redraft would be sweet, i didn't realize they updated the online rosters.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 am

i like these rosters seems like there is alot less playmakers before updates
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 am

I'm in a league with the new rosters and its a fantasy draft lg and I took over a team that the cpu drafted for and I love my team I actually think their are more playmakers after the update
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:29 am

If going to 24 speeds this up, I'm 1000% in support. Do I like playing the CPU? No. But once in awhile won't kill anybody and if you don't want to play the CPU, just let it get simmed. Here is my two cents:

-Keeping 32 is going to be tough and i don't like being simmed b/c the other guy doesn't show. if i'm going to lose, i'd like to earn the L.
-Since we have 24 active owners, NPHemi should just cut the league to 24.
-Redraft is a league-wide vote. I'm fine w/ whatever is decided.
-We should be allowed to trade w/ the CPU, otherwise there will be 8 teams whose rosters are untouchable, locking up lots of quality players. Now, it would be done under the same rules already established. If i want to trade w/ the CPU, I post the pending trade, and if 8 (or whatever the number is) owners in the league approve the deal, it should be allowed. The league serves as the control mechanism for the lack of CPU AI.
-We need to speed up this "franchise". At our current pace of 2 games/week, we won't even be finished w/ season 1 until late April. season 2 until mid-July, and then madden 2011 comes out in mid-august and we'll be in the middle of Season 3. I assume everyone in this league will be buying 2011, effectively making this franchise null and void since we'll all redraft in a new franchise in 2011. Just a thought, but I feel like we should be trying to get through more of the franchise by August. Maybe 3 games a week? Every 48 hours? If we have less owners, it may be doable b/c you don't have to schedule with the CPU.

On a side note, I'm bummed we went to 7 min quarters, I prefer 10 min quarters. For those of who drafted around the original rules (11 min quarters), these new shorter quarters put those of who drafted defense, o-line, and a running game at a disadvantage. We don't have the firepower to keep up w/ the high octane teams (see Panthers & Lions). But i digress, that's just me bitching.
Back to top Go down
beast1023bc

PostSubject: redraft   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Im all for a redraft, and after that we should sim the first 4 games and continue where we left off
Back to top Go down
drojo+mojo

PostSubject: bills suck   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 pm

I joined the league after the draft, Anyway I would like to change to the Pats if possible its in the same division. Let me know what u think Hemi.
Back to top Go down
drojo+mojo

PostSubject: bills suck   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:55 pm

I joined the league after the draft, Anyway I would like to change to the Pats if possible its in the same division. Let me know what u think Hemi.
Back to top Go down
Colin39

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 am

I guess all I can say is PLEASE NOT ME
Back to top Go down
funkmasta198

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 am

im up for whatever u decide hemi... been here since the start..be here till the finish..redraft or no redraft..im game for whatever
Back to top Go down
groundworktx

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 am

mannn, naw HEMI!!! WHY?!?!? Dont change up the league now, u might as well wait till playoffs, kick the inactives, den do a full out change after this season is over.

I have absolutly no interest in going 16-0 because I beat a computer, cmon now...
Back to top Go down
funkmasta198

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:32 pm

lets just keep it like it is...22 players arnt that bad..
Back to top Go down
attackedhawk

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:27 am

IM NOT IN FAVOR OF THIS.
I think its BS because how you going to start a league then all of a sudden you want to change things in the middle of the season. I THINK A REDRAFT IS BS cause i like my choice of players i drafted and i bond well with my team i dont want to change things up
because O a few people left so what. I was told things differently before i joined this leauge im just not in favor of this and all due respect its BS.
Back to top Go down
http://kazimjaafar@yahoo.com
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:31 am

keep it hows it is and no redraft
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:07 pm

I say we redraft.But i dont mind if we just keep going.Im with u all the way
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 am

frankly, if it ain't broke, don't fix it - but we HAVE to speed up this damn league...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP   LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP Empty

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ASAP
Page 1 of 1