TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please

Go down 
+12
vito904
coward1984
cloudkicker08
groundworktx
stefanswede
attackedhawk
NPHemi
turner46
agob1
VintageCrime
jaking1990
Vista3131
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vista3131

I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please Empty
PostSubject: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:09 am

Hemi has left us I don't know why He put me in charge I don't know why. I have been recruiting for a new league for the last 2 weeks Don't know if Hemi new that. This league is not good in my eyes the first thing I did was booted AGOBSTOPPEER/boxmachine he has not played a game Colin don't think you have played either. Since I inherited a cool website I want all of your opinions I can get 32 committed players to play a league including the ones in this league if you are commited. But with that we are talking a redraft next week. Tell me what you think. I have already sent almost all of you an email about a week ago about the new league with it stipulation forward every 3 days ect. Please respond Thanks P.S. Turner46 is co-commish with me so welcome him as well.
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:18 am

ill tell you now you wont get 32 active ppl
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 am

i received no such email and i've either played or attempted to play every game and i'm equally active on this forum...are you suggesting that this league will end and we'll start anew? i don't really care, but i'm not convinced we'll get 32 committed players either...but sure, i'm in for whatever. when is this draft scheduled?

what is happening then w/ this league? dying off? very disappointing...what happened to NPHemi?
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am

if you don't want to run league let someone who does take over btw agob has done his games maybe not this one but i was chatting he was on other day shouldn,t be to quick to boot same with box he got all his past games in.
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 am

jaking - was that comment directed at me? i'll happily run the league, but i'm sure there are others w/ more time to commit to it than I, based on the ages of the players in this league. a couple people are in the prime of their independence! i had far more time on my hands when i was 20 yrs old and in college - considering i only had to manage my time between classwork and partying...plus, i was much better at madden then too!
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 am

yea im 19 in college atm but its just to ppl who like the league seems like he just want to make his own league but sure not everyone wants to leave and go to an all madden league and games about every other day. since this was meant for people who cant be on at all times 2 games week isnt fast but still enough to keep intrest in 20 players left since he already booted 2 players out, id just rather him let someone else commission the league then try to change and make everyone move to his and keep moving at the normal pace that is scheduled
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 am

well, it isn't that hard to find 1 hour in a 72 hour window to play a game...hell, i'm 10 yrs your elder and don't get home until 7:30 pm but still manage to find the time. i'm in for all-madden, 10 min quarters, a redraft, and a smaller, more dependable league...maybe even 48 hour window if ppl can keep pace, if not we can go to 72 hour. but ultimately, finding a balance that keeps our 16-20 ppl engaged - so if that is just keeping this league going, so be it.

more cpu games suck, but you know what? the cpu always shows up on time! my vote is for keeping pace, i don't feel like spending 2 months to play 1 season...not worth it. i can just schedule random games through the lobbies at that pace.
Back to top Go down
VintageCrime

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:16 am

also, why don't we make a new, really simple rule?

if you know for a fact you can't find the time to play your game within the allotted window, leave the franchise so your opp can play the cpu, and then rejoin afterwards...simple enough and the commish doesn't have to manage it as much. it's only fair.
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:27 am

Dude.R U SERIOUS.I HAVE ATLEAST TRYED TO GET MYGAMES IN ON THE SCEHDULING FORUM.COME ON.IF I HAD MADE NO ATTEMPT TOO SCEDULE A GAME THEN U COULD BOOT ME.BUT I HAVE
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 am

Sorry for the caps.
Back to top Go down
turner46

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 am

Im down with staying here I like my team alot am 5-0 but Im not against leaving either.

Anyways honored to be co-commish but I thought it was for the new league your making vista, not for gridiron, lets hear from everyone in this post and see how they feel.

Im aboard as co-commish for your new league for this if alot want to stay we shoudl go forward, lets hear from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:54 am

This league is moving forward I forwarded to week 6 and I will forward to week 7 on Saturday morning at 7am Eastern Time Every three days now in the morning then Tuesday Morning then Friday Morning you get the picture Good Luck
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 am

Hey guys, im very very very sorry about my abrupt departure from the league, I had no specific reason for nominating vista as the league commish as my GF decided he would be a perfect fit, yeah it happened to me the same way it happened to that other guy in the league who had his girl friend kick him out. Well its the same with me, my girl friend felt that this league was taking all of my free time and I refused to end it and lets just say I am no longer in any leagues and I am no longer the commissioner of this league. I feel really bad that I started this league with all the intentions in the world of making it the best league that any of you have played in but unfortunately I failed because some of the team owners ended up being dead beats. I would love to retake the league with a co-commissioner as this league was mine to begin with. I also find it funny that Vista was quick to boot people out of the league within a couple hours of receiving Commissioner, I know that he may not give me back my title and that is fine, if that is the case then I guess I will be on my way and I am sorry that this league couldn't be what I wanted it to be. I really hope that if I dont get this league back that it can be everything that you guys originally joined for. Goodluck to all of you and again I am very sorry for this fiasco.

NPHemi

P.S.- The GF deleted all of my friends off of my friends list so just FYI if you want to send me a request that would be cool.

P.S.S.- Women are something else some times.
Back to top Go down
https://thegridironleague10.forumotion.com
attackedhawk

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 am

for real not to be mean but that is the gayish shit ive ever heard
Back to top Go down
http://kazimjaafar@yahoo.com
stefanswede

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:39 am

YOUR GF DID WHAT?........LOL...............LOL........LOL......WARNING!!!....DON'T MARRY THIS ONE:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad vil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad : Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by stefanswede on Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:39 am

Well, not to be mean but, I guess you are to dumb to have ever read an apology befor. Im sorry that you reading it you think it is gay that somebody could apologize for seeming to have up and left with empty promises. You know they say that when a guy says things are "gay" and shows homophobic tendencies like your last post its because deap down inside of your mind you are uncomfortable with your own sexuality. But hey its cool as long as I got my point across about not being a shit head and just jamming out of the league.
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:40 am

Lol stephanswede thats funny, yeah cant live with them and cant live without them. What can I say? The power of the pussy compels me. lol
Back to top Go down
groundworktx

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 am

man...what the fk....seriously....this is bull. fk it, ok, im down.
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 am

Hemi it is your league, you made it, When you want it back it is yours but I am going to keep it until you tell me you want it back. Yes I changed some things very quickly I don't have the patients. My opinion is if your in the league PLAY, Nothing bothers me more then people who join with a kids mentality. I changed it to a 72 hour window period I am not a babysitter nor should you be. You know who played and who either did not play or were impossible to reach A.K.A. AGOBSTOPPER/boxmachine I booted him immediatly because I have seen the same shit in every league he has been in. He is very active on forum but never plays. Colin seems to never play either and there are one or two others but you would know better then me because you forwarded the weeks and knew who did not play. Roger
Back to top Go down
NPHemi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:30 am

Its cool. You can run things for a while. I am moving next tuesday and I wont have time to run things. Its funny cuz I was going to try to find a co-commish to run things while Im gone so I guess this worked out kinda perfect and hey if you wanna put it to 3 days per game week that is fine. Im cool with it, if everyone likes to go that fast then by all meens go ahead and do it. I should be ready to rejoin by maybe next friday or saturday but that is a hope for now. Ill let you guys know as soon as I know. And I know I just told you guys about the GF and how this is her fault but we are moving together so its not what you might think.
Back to top Go down
attackedhawk

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:50 am

yea whatever but its lame how you blame your gf and you really deleted ur name from people friends list cause you know what you did was a bitch ass move and if it is true that your girl was being a bitch that is funny cause u cant tame her and she controls your weak ass
Back to top Go down
attackedhawk

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 am

and plus this franchise thing is a lame ass mode people cant even get there shit right im out this wack ass league and im not wasting my time in any gay ass league this shit is wack
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Wow that makes sense "your weak...and..you deleted your name from my friends list...you can't control your GF...that means I can screw over the other 19 guys in this league....because ahhhhh..you know because....ahhhhh. your weak and ahhhh. I am out of here screw you 19 guys that showed up and played your games....because ahhhh" See Ya!
Back to top Go down
stefanswede

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:39 pm

MR KC HAWK GO AHEAD AND GOGGLE THE GEORGIA UNIVERSITY HOMOPHOB STUDY......THEY ACTUALLY PROVE THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE OUTRIGHT HOMOPHOBIC GETS MORE AROUSED FROM WATCHING GAY PORN THAN PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT.......... affraid
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 pm

let agob back in tell him pass to rejoin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please Empty

Back to top Go down

I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next