TheGridironLeague
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Madden 10 Franchise League

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» pr backlink backlink service
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:41 am by Guest

» Хлопоты любимой девушки, не пробовали ей помочь?
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:22 am by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 pm by Guest

» do you have an open spot?
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:16 am by potterdood

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:16 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:14 am by attackedhawk

» NPHEMI IS A FAG
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 am by attackedhawk

» join my site.
I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:29 am by I-2ToN-CaKe-I

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please

Go down 
+12
vito904
coward1984
cloudkicker08
groundworktx
stefanswede
attackedhawk
NPHemi
turner46
agob1
VintageCrime
jaking1990
Vista3131
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cloudkicker08

I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm

lets just play Madden...either here or a new league as long as the teams are committed
Back to top Go down
coward1984

PostSubject: Very Active Player   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Vista Send me a Invite. Email flyinhi2005@yahoo.com.. All players know i am very active, I usually play my game 1st day it is simmed..I am in 7 different leagues and usually don't have time for websites unless i am scheduling games...
i have 4 madden leagues, 2 baseball leagues and 1 basketball league, and fk i lose my mind sometimes but i do it...
Back to top Go down
vito904

vito904

PostSubject: re   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 pm

I can give two shits less bout all that bullshit I just wanna play ball!!!
Back to top Go down
xFATHERTIMEx

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:40 am

you are all out of control...lol most of you need to grow up...
Back to top Go down
cloudkicker08

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 am

I've been reading numerous posts lately about players and individuals and their personal lives. With that said, some of us have commented about this in an immature manner: personally attacking each other. I am 24 years old, I'm not the oldest one here or the youngest, but unless the majority of the league is less than 14 years old, lets try to run the forums and comment like adults and show some sort of respect for each other. Therefore, we can get back to what is important in this league (playing madden and having fun) and not personally bashing each other. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 am

Join My League Twisted Evil teams and picks listed

1 jets
2 dolphins - agob
3 niners - maybe turner
4 chiefs
5 broncos - MAV_3OH3
6 redskins
7 titans
8 raiders
9 bills
10 jags
11 giants
12 packers
13 saints
14 browns
15 eagles
16 cowboys
17 vikes
18 bucs
19 colts
20 bengals
21 falcons
22 lions
23 pats
24 seahawks
25 chargers
26 bears
27 ravens
28 texans
29 panthers
30 cards
31 rams
32 steelers

LG name The Final Franchise PW 2010

Last edited by MAV on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:46 am

change me to the dolphins
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 am

Hey Mav your league is off to a strong start you got AGOB! Hey AGOB how long long you last in the ZBOF ahh 2 weeks and never played a game go read the forum on scheduling games. AGOB you never played, p.s. I sent him the password after fathertime ask me too why he did not rejoin is not on me If you would check your messages AGOB you might find it. then you can rejoin, not play your games and get booted again! Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:58 pm

bounce affraid Sleep Very Happy Embarassed Evil or Very Mad cheers cheers cherry bounce
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 pm

OK I stand corrected I went and looked back and it appears that he did play his first two games. But then I guess my next question is why do you join a league do the draft then play the first two games then QUIT. Why did you take up a owners spot just maybe they could have found an owner that would have not quit. It is people like you AGOB that ruin these leagues here is my advice listen carefully may help you in life. When my children join things ie football, basketball and baseball boy scouts I explain to them that if you join you will stay play the entire season even if they don't like it and it is because when they joined they COMMITTED themselves to that team. To me AGOB you have no committment you like so many others that join these leagues don't join to be part of something that could be really cool and special, they join for there selfish reasons to play games when it is convenient for them then if things go bad they quit not caring about the leagues they have left in there wake or the amount of time and effort these league directors have put togther to try to make something special. Every guy that starts a league says mine is going to be the ultimate because every other league falls apart after 2 weeks. But they go about it wrong they do the work then ask for sign ups. Then people like you sign up and its not just you AGOB there are plenty others.
Back to top Go down
dts1118

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 pm

I have been off the forum and the psn for a few days with the stomach flu and it seems that in the three days I have missed this league is going to hell. I would like to know what is going on, are we moving forward with this league, are we starting a new one, don't care just want to know. I noticed that at least two people are starting their own league's and I don't feel I could commit fully to two leagues. I would like to be in a competitive and fair league with high participation, however I do feel that occasionally people may have scheduling conflicts or LIFE might just get in the way and there needs to be some sort of provision for that but it should not be a regular occurence by the same people week in and week out. Vista I did get your e-mail and if we are bailing on this league I am in for your's but I feel I can't do both. Somebody please let me know what the hell is up.
Back to top Go down
OSU_JimmyJams

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:18 am

LOUD NOISES!!!!!!

...joke from anchorman for those that don't know...

anyway, I think I joined Vista's other league...but I'm still down to play my games in this league. Only two leagues I am in....so let's do it. I'm up against the CPU this week...so I guess I can play my game anytime before the stop or it gets SIMMED.

Game on! I'll keep playing until there's no one left in the league...or it gets deleted
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 am

LOL i haveint quit i have been waiting for the pass on the forum.Nobody seems to anser my question.
Back to top Go down
agob1

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:52 am

Also y in like every league im in u just try to start problems with me.?
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:53 am

if someone else is starting a league I will happily dissolve mine I don't want to compete with other commissioners I just wanna play madden with the new rosters idc if it's fantasy or regular rosters as long as I have the Broncos I'll join
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 12:55 am

agob1 wrote:
Also y in like every league im in u just try to start problems with me.?

its because of ur mad skittlez, we kno we don't stand a chance with U in our league lol!
Back to top Go down
Vista3131

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:07 am

This league is going forward DTS111 We forward every 3 days I am forwarding at 7am Eastern Time Saturday Morning. Then I will forward Tuesday morning 7am Eastern Ect. Keep Playing I have said on earlier post I could care less about the computer games but I would like to see the head to head games played. I myself will not play the computer. So stay active Hemi said he may be coming back AGOB the password is dependable
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:27 am

vista I thought U were gonna make ur own league?
Back to top Go down
jaking1990

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:35 am

he has one its at 24-32
Back to top Go down
MAV

MAV

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:08 am

I want in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please   I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need Everyone involved in this league to post here please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2